All of us are waiting for a miracle to happen when we want our desires to come true. The dictionary defines a miracle as an event or action that is “totally amazing, extraordinary, or unexpected”. By their very nature, miracles seem elusive and rare, yet it is possible for your life to be filled with more of the “extraordinary” events.
If you have a deep inner barrier – no matter how much visualizing, praying, or affirming you do – you won’t be able to achieve your dreams. However, did you ever think that when you clear the blockages how can you create the miracles in your life to resolve personal limitations? If you long to understand how your vibrational energy affects what comes into your life, Dennis Linn offers a program to help you create miracles to attract the love, the joy and the abundance you’ve so longed for but have not yet been able to attain. Here are the steps of this program:
- Get clear on what you want. To achieve your dreams, you must first become clear on exactly what you desire. To gain clarity, write down what you would like your life to be in 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, and 20 years. Make it very specific.
- Embrace appreciation and gratitude. You know the expression “what you resist persists”. So, if you constantly resist what you have in your life, you energize it and you actually get more of it. In other words, you receive more of what you DO NOT want. If you wake up and live each day with gratitude about who you are and what you have, it’s much easier to have miracles in your life.
- Ask yourself: “How would it make me feel?” When someone lists all the things they want in life, it almost always isn’t actually about the things they want, but the feeling that they believe those things will bring them. This status quo reveals one secret: If you create the feeling first, it’s much easier to manifest your wishes. So, look at your list of what you want to achieve, and then ask yourself how attaining those objects or experiences is going to make you feel. Then imagine that you are actually feeling those emotions.
- Act “as if”. Another secret to creating miracles in your life is to act “as if” they have already happened. So, if you want more confidence in life, behave as if you already have it. You Have to Feel It to Believe It!
- Take an action. Without an action, a dream is just a dream. It is not enough to release blockages and become clear on your goals! You must also take an action! To do this, outline the steps it will take for your miracles to come to fruition and then schedule time into your daily planner to make sure it happens.
- Let it go. After completing the previous steps, let go of your expectations about how and when miracles will occur for you. Open your heart to your soul with knowledge that your life is evolving exactly as it should for your highest growth.
- Have faith. If you planted seeds one day, you wouldn’t go out the next morning and start shouting at them, because they had not borne fruit overnight. When you have a dream, do all of the preceding steps and have faith that it will happen. Don’t give up two minutes before the miracle and don’t dig up those seeds.
Good luck in making a miracle in your life!