Many years ago, Freud defined so called “ 58 правила ведения кассовых операций defence mechanisms” to respond to stress exposure. Nowadays, the list of these mechanism has been expanded. The defence mechanisms are http://ezycloud.world/leon/uchetnaya-politika-2014-obrazets.html учетная политика 2014 образец тест на психику гравити доширак unconscious coping techniques, meaning that most of us do not realize that we are using them in a particular moment. These techniques might result in healthy or unhealthy consequences depending upon which mechanism we are using.
The more primitive a defence mechanism, the less effective it works over the long-term. However, more primitive defense mechanisms are usually very effective short-term, and that is why are favored by many people.
Defence mechanisms exist in a hierarchical ordering http://shamatha.ru/delo/kak-opredelyayut-prichinu-smerti.html как определяют причину смерти from least to more mature or adaptive:
- http://konektghana.com/tech/keltskie-simvoli-tatu-znachenie.html кельтские символы тату значение Denial= you ignore unpleasant external realities and refuse their acknowledgement.
- http://studio212macedonia.com/tech/raspisanie-poezdov-napravlenie-moskva.html расписание поездов направление москва Fantasy= you are gratifying your frustrated desires by imaginary achievements.
- http://www.bartdogindustries.com/delo/skolko-stoit-plasticheskaya-operatsiya-v-koree.html сколько стоит пластическая операция в корее Projection= you are attributing your own unacceptable desire or impulse onto someone else.
- http://utamaroyale.com/delo/5-element-mozir-grafik-raboti.html 5 элемент мозырь график работы Displacement= you are releasing your anxiety against a substitute object when doing so against the source the anxiety.
- инструкция по охране труда для администратор гостиницы Identification= you are taking on the characteristics of someone viewed as successful.
- компьютерный сленг словарь Regression= you are temporary returning to an earlier stage of development rather than handling unacceptable impulses in a more adult way.
- Repression= you are attempting to repel desires towards pleasurable instincts, caused by a threat of suffering if the desire is satisfied.
- Reaction Formation= you are adopting or expressing the strong opposite of you true feelings and motives.
- Rationalization= you ae justifying an unacceptable thought or feeling by selecting a logical reason to think or feel that way.
- Anticipation= you are forecasting future danger and coping with it gradually using small steps.
- Humour= you are accepting you shortcoming and talking about it in a socially acceptable way.
- Mindfulness= you are adopting a particular orientation towards your own experiences in the present moment through expressing curiosity, openness, and acceptance.
- Patience= you are enduring difficult circumstances for some time before responding negatively.
- Sublimation= you are transforming a socially unacceptable anxiety into a source of energy that produces no adverse consequences making them socially acceptable.
- Suppression= you delay your conscious decision paying attention to your emotion in order to cope with the present reality.
- Tolerance= you are deliberately allowing a thing of which you disapprove.
- Assertiveness= you are putting an emphasis on our need and thoughts in a manner that is respectful, direct, and firm.
A partial extract from my upcoming book Stress and Health: What you need to know for your well-being
The full text of articles from my Blog may be reproduced and distributed for noncommercial purposes with credit given to Dr. Inna B. Mertsalova. Any electronic reproductions must link to the original article on y web-site. Any exceptions to this, including excerpting, paraphrasing or reproduction in a commercial work, must be presented in writing to me.